Sunday, September 7, 2008
The things i do, that effect my kids
We went to Boondocks this weekend when Bobbiesue came to visit. We had a great time racing cars and riding the bumper boats. Katelynn loved spraying the people outside the fence that are playing miniture golf. I went on them once with her and told her i do not want to get wet. For all of you that know me I hate having to re - straighten my hair. So, as these little kids would come to spray us i would say NO we Don't want to get wet. I said to Kaelynn, I better not get soaking wet katelynn or we are going to have to get out. The next kid that tried to spray me Katelynn quickly turned around and wraped her arms around my head as to protect me OR my hair and said DON'T get my mom's hair wet!!! I laughed so hard. The things I do, that effect my kids....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment